When To Call An Expert

Keeping the air conditioning running smoothly in the summer heat is something most people rely on. If there is a problem, many people think they can try to fix it themselves to save some money. But, calling in a licensed and insured expert can be a priority in the following scenarios.

  1. The air conditioner is blowing warm air

An experienced HVAC contractor will be able to determine the exact cause; however, it could be restricted airflow. A professional can remove the blockages and get your AC cooling again in no time.

  1. There are pools of water around the unit

If you are noticing pools of water around your unit, there may be a serious problem like a leak in one of the unit’s hoses. This is something that you will need a professional to take care of.

  1. The fan isn’t rotating

This could mean that you need a replacement or that there is a water drainage issue. Whatever the problem, you will need to get an expert involved.

  1. You don’t know what you are doing

If the problem is very minor, but you have no experience with HVAC units or aren’t the most handy- just call us!

We want to help you! Here at Capital City Heating and Cooling, we do our best to make sure our customers stay happy! If you need HVAC assistance or know someone that does- call us at (804) 608-8007.