Our Residential Service Agreements Include:
- Reduced diagnostic charge of $69 during normal business hours (normally $89)
- No overtime rates (regular diagnostic and rates during “after hours”)
- Priority customer service
- Loyalty credit of $50 per year of membership for up to $500 to be used towards the installation of a new system
- Preventative maintenance tune-ups
- One year labor warranty on all service repairs
- This special maintenance program is designed to keep your air conditioning system operation costs as low as possible while enhancing the safety and longevity of your heating system.
What Does The Tune-Up Include?
- Cleaning of condenser and evaporator coils
- Cleaning of units’ cabinets
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Cleaning of condensate drains Inspection of all motors for proper operation & amperage
- Verification of proper capacitance of capacitors
- Inspection & cleaning of heat exchangers, flues, and gas pressure (gas systems)
- Check safeties & limits Inspection of blower wheel Verification of proper operation of thermostats Inspection of duct work
Commercial Service Agreements
Commercial service agreements are custom plans based on the needs of your company and your HVAC system. Call today to start a specialized maintenance plan for your business.